Pages

Thursday 13 September 2012

Neon Orange Play Dough


Today me and Room fourteen had a experience about making parts in different pieces using
the play dough. Yesterday, my group was splitting parts into different pieces. Miss Ouano was writing the boxes on the book and all of us has to write a fraction on the book.

On Friday we were learning about our fractions and we were put into buddies and we had a plate, some play dough and a bamboo stick. Our teacher was telling us the instructions and our buddies had a paper to put our play dough on it.

My maths group is doing this to help us know how to cut parts into different ways.We just keep learning our experience until we get good. The maths that I’m talking about is fractions and how we cut them in different ways.

I felt good because I was so excited when my maths group was using play dough for our experience. My class was so happy because we were going to use some play dough.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Faatetai,

    I loved the way you use your creativity to learn math. I enjoyed playing with play dough also but I never used it for math. That was a very good idea. Keep up the Good work!

    Samuel Anderson Edm 310
    Unversity Of South Alabama(USA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Faafetai,

    I really love you'r simple writing and you have used key vocabs and punctuation it sound great. Hope you turn up to go on and move up to a diferent team on maths and writing but it is really up to the teacher.

    Good work it is fantastic you are the Wo-Man.

    ReplyDelete