Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

WILL.I.AM at my school


Wow Will.I.Am!Yesterday Pt England had the best day because guess what?Will.I.Am came to Pt England school and when he came into the hall we were so shocked when he came in because when Mr Burt asked us have you seen “Black Eyed Peas”.Then every-one started to say yes and that when we knew Will.I.Am was coming.

When Will.I.Am was walking in the hall he went and sat down then Patrick went up to the mike and he was talking in maori and english suddenly the Kapa Haka performed and it was so cool because they were singing and doing cool actions.That Was Amazing!Then the Hip Hoppers went up to perform but before they performed Vivian Alofi went up to the mike and speaked.

After that Will.I.am   was talking to the school about his life.Then Will.I.Am showed us the boared that had the donation on it and it was so shocking for us because we did’nt get that much money from a famous person before.When he showed us the board he was talking about something the this lady and this man that was from the Hallenstein Brother they gave him this little box that had something in it.

Finally we sang the Strive to Succeed song to Will.I.Am.It was exciting singing the song to the famous person because I think he liked it when we were singing the school song to him.

1 comment:

  1. black eyed pears that is silly!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete