Pages

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Fiafia Rehearsal 2014

Sweaty
Butterflies in my stomach
Nervous
Hyped
Comfortable
Some hot
Confidence

Yesterday we had practise for Fiafia, each group had to go on the stage and the other groups had to watch them in the sun. I was so nervous when our group was going up because everyone was watching us .

I wasn't comfortable up the stage  because I had butterflies in my stomach and that means you're like about to spew and you're shy.But the worst thing was that it was some hot everywhere because the sun was up.

When we were dancing for long I as feeling confidence because people were calling out our names and cheering for us. I felt very good because it was getting fun dancing and then the we did the dance altogether.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Faafetai,

    The rehearsal time was very hot wasnt it? You all did so fantastically and still gave it your best shot. Keep an eye on your punctuation, make sure you're checking that the spaces are on the correct side of the full stops.

    Great effort, Keep writing :)

    Mr. Hutchings

    ReplyDelete