Pages

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Writing Sample

(Remember to make a copy of this and rename it - Your name and the Week)

Draft Writing Doc.
Term 2
Week 2
Topic:Sleepover
Purpose:That Everyone knows
Audience:Anyone and Everyone


Title:In The Weekends



On Friday night we went church for our youth. After church then I went my uncle Aukuso’s house for a sleepover.

On Saturday morning we woke up and did a prayer for safeness.Then my uncle went to the market with his 2 sons Peme and Iosefa.But me my aunt and the 2 girls stayed home.

When my uncle and the two boys came back they came with my uncles brother. He was here to cut their hair. So they had their haircut and we were inside the house.

Then we had some chocolate for treats, all of a sudden my mum and dad came to bring my clothes for church and my clothes to have a shower.

So it was night time and we had “Coconut cream buns” for dinner. After we had dinner we had to go sleep early for church. Finally we had a relax in our bed.

          THE END

1 comment:

  1. Hey Faafetai,

    Sounds like you had a good weekend, hope your brothers like their haircuts. Coconut cream buns sound delicious, you might need to get us a recipie :).
    Have a look through your writing, make sure it reads how you mean it to sound. When it flows well, it is easier to read.

    Keep writing, Mr. Hutchings

    ReplyDelete