Pages

Friday 2 March 2012

Great Things Take Time




Great Things Take Time. I hope I will play netball this year so I can get better at netball. I need to practice playing netball so I can play better.

What I need to make my work perfect is I need to check it and plan what I’m going to write. The reason why it is important to take time for you to do your work is because  you need to make sense and so that readers can read and understand your blog writing.

Guess what? J.K. Rowling sold 450 Million copies of Harry Potters books. She told us that it was her favourite book in the world. J.K Rowling writes good books like Harry Potters books. Before she checked her work she would have to edit it properly.It took her a very long time because she wrote many books.

The main message is about my writing is that great things take time.

No comments:

Post a Comment