Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

Year Five and Six Camp



On Wednesday the year 5 and 6 went to camp with all their stuff packed in their big bags.
We went to our tents and named them. Then we put our big bags in our tent with our stuff and our sleeping bags because the teacher told us to set up our beds and pillows.

On Thursday we did more activities but most thing I like was at swimarama pools and roller blades. When we went kayaking and it was fun but I keep falling in the water because I wasn’t paddling the paddles.

At night I was sleeping with my friend. I was so scared because I heard strange noises in the dark. I up woke in night and I started giggling in my sleeping bag and I fell asleep because I wasn't scared.

I felt some pain in my throat because I was coughing. The teacher gave me a cup of water and some panadol for me to drink. When she gave me a drink of water I felt better so I went back to sleep. Before we went to sleep we did a nice prayer so were safe at night. I had a good night with my friend sleeping in the tent.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Faafetai,

    I really like your Paragraphs and your sentences as well.When I was reading you writing I saw some really good Punctuation and detail.Keep up the fantastic work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I invite you to the page where see how much we have in common. Try reading this for more info

    ReplyDelete