Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

My Tangram Paragraph

A Tangram is a popular Chinese puzzle that is fun to create It consists of 7 shapes large triangles, 1 medium triangle, little triangles, parallelogram and a square. When it put together, they formed a big square. When you separated the 7 shapes, it is called " Tan.”


Today I have been learning about Tangrams what I learnt with my teacher Miss Jarmalie she gave us a piece of paper to colour in and a sheet to read the story. When I grabbed some colours  blue, red, brown, and even yellow I coloured the squares that are in different places.


Well I was colouring in Miss Jarmalie said “listen everybody you may put your name on your worksheet and then give them all to me.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Faafitai,
    I love what you wrote about your Tangram Paragraph it was amazing.That picture is so cool it was colourful and it was no rushed at all.Keep up the good work!!! From Nikki

    ReplyDelete