Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

My Writing Goal

My goal is,  when I write my paragraphs I have to use                                  clever vocabulary to say exactly what I mean.

In Antarctica penguins have overlapping feather to keep them warm.To survive Emperor penguins huddle together as a group to keep warm as well. Penguins have a streamlined body to swim fast in the ocean.

Did you know that adelie penguins make their nests out of small little stones? They also sit on their eggs but if you  think adelie penguins and emperor penguins are the same but no they are not. Emperor penguins do not sit on their eggs but keep them warm on their feet.

Male Emperor penguins stay in the winter for like an hour. Well penguins in the Antarctica come ashore to give birth to their pups or have a rest.



No comments:

Post a Comment