Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Kawau Island

WALT: find information from several sites about our upcoming camp at Kawau Island.
Learn Create Share

I am excited about this photo because I haven’t done rock climbing before and next week the year 6 students are going to kawau island.

How you set out your post is up to you but include
* where the camp is
* what activities are there
* what you are most looking forward to and why
* some photos

Next week the year 6 students are going to Kawau Island.
There is going to be a lot of activities there like rock climbing (my favourite activity), fitness trail and all sorts of activities. I am most looking forward to Mr Koops cooking for us because its going to be delicious and hes going to make some desert. My best photo is the photo that show us where are we sleeping, the beds and the fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment