Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

My Weekend



On Friday my mum took me to my aunt house for youth for church. When my mum took me there we had to go straight away to go and pick up my uncle from his work. Then we went to take him back home and we went with my auntie to youth for church.

Then we went to youth because we start at 6:30 pm, so we were in a big rush to go. Then we got there and we were late and we had to get out of the car really fast so we don't get in to trouble from my uncle that owns the youth. So we ran inside and they started playing their first game and that means that they just got there.


We started t join in the game they were playing this game called Assassins. How to play the game is that there are 2 assassins that pick who they want to kill , 1 medic that saves 1 person or itself and 1 police man/women that pick to see who is a murderer and the town people just do nothing. So my cousin writes down the name like assassin, medic, police man/women and town people, then we all go pick a paper but we can't look at it straight away we have to wait.

Then when every one has got their paper my cousins says to look at your paper and the person next to you can't know what's your paper. When we finish looking at your paper you have to bow your heads down and close your eyes. Then my cousin says assassins open your eye then the assassins open their eyes, and they pick who they want to kill, then he says medic open your eyes then they open their eyes and they pick who they want to save, they could save their self or another person, after he says police man/women open their eyes and they have to pick who is the murderer.

Then he says we all have to open our eyes then we do and he says that there was a murderer last night and he says the persons name that got murdered. Then we finished our youth programme for the night. Then we went back home and had a relaxed day of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment