Pages

Friday 14 March 2014

My Bio Poem

Bio Poem


Faafetai
Child of Filia and Tai
Who loves Maths
Who hates Burgers
Who wants to go to  Samoa
Who wishes he/she could’ve met I could meet my nana
Who is scared of when people knock on the door and then they go away
Who dreams of scary stuff a lot
Who is determined to become a doctor when they grow up
Who values family, friends and treasured gift’s
Who is proud of where they come from
Who graduated from year 6, last year
Who lives in Point England Rd

Faafetai

2 comments:

  1. Hi Faafetai. My name is Johnetta Heningburg. I am an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama. I loved your poem. You told a great deal about yourself. You shared your loves, hates, desires, fears, values, and accomplishments. I also have a desire to travel in the future. I hope you enjoy Samoa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faafetai:)
    My name is Sonya and I come from Saint Pius X School.
    I love your Bio Poem, I can't make one myself.
    God Bless and Keep up the great work!!
    (P.S check out my blog)

    ReplyDelete