Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Art Gallery

WOW! It was so cool when Room 14 went to the Art Gallery because there was cool arts. I liked  the flowers because it has cool colours and when I saw Room 14 faces it was so nice.I was so excited that we went to see the Art Gallery because there was    heaps of arts and there was some music.


When we got in there I saw some really cool art and I was liking our art because it had bright colours and we were swapping the colours around.Then we went to look at the other art.



My Favourite art was Room 4 because their flowers were so beautiful and they have good drawing I knew that they can do it because they are pretty good drawers.I liked their art because the coloured it in and they did a good job.


Finally we went back to class.I had a very excited feeling because Room 14 went to the Art Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment