Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

Art Reflection Two

Art Reflection Two


1. How do you feel about the work you did? Why?
When I was Painting I felt nervous because I felt nervous because I painted my hair orange when my T-shirt was orange and then when I decided to paint it purple it looked funny so I grabbed a tissue and just wiped it.

2. What do you feel that you did well? Why?
I felt really excited because I finished my painting and it was so fun when I was using bold colours when I was painting.

3. What do you feel you did not so well? Why?
I didn’t do my hair well because I did not like it how I mixed the orange and purple together.

4. What would you do differently next time? Why?
I would rather make sure I don’t mix the colours together and too much water on my hair.

Give yourself a rating out of   5  /10

No comments:

Post a Comment