Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

Swimming Recount



On Monday Room 14 went swimming, and there was three groups. I felt excited because my group were swimming all the way to the end.My group was doing a dolphin and swimming on our backs.

When we got there we took off our uniform and went for a rinse. I was in group two and my instructor nadely. The people in my group was DJ, Rave, Taka, Calvin, Josephine, Jonson and Byron.

My group was learning to swim without breathing, so we were swimming all the way to the end but I was breathing so I have to stop. My instructor was telling me to go to the end and come back.

I did not feel that well because my eyes were
hurting so badly and I was so cold on Tuesday.I hope I can get into the group three because that is a big and I can learn faster.I think  was doing well because I swam all the way to the end on Wednesday and my instructor said I went fifteen metres.

No comments:

Post a Comment