Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

Faafetai Omaru Creek Testing


Testing Omaru Creek for - Colour

I am going to find out:what colour the water is.


I am going to test this by:comparing different water samples and describing the colour.


Resources and equipment:4 water samples from the culvert, the bridge, the sea and the tap.


I predict that:Culvert dark greenish brown, bridge dark green, sea clear and blue and tap clear.


I think this because:I think the culvert water is the darkest because it yucky and dirty.The tap water is the clearest because it not dirty and it fresh for the people to drink.



Results of my tests

Sea Water
Clean but cloudy.
Tap water
Fresh, clean and see through.
Omaru Creek water by culvert
Green but floating dirt.
Omaru Creek water by bridge
Greenish but no dirt.


My conclusion (what I found out):I found out that the bridge water was not dirty but it was green cleanish.



Why I think this is:because there is some plants growing in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment