Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Faafetai Omaru Creek Turbidity


Testing Omaru Creek for -Turbidity

I am going to find out:turbidity how cloudy is the water of omaru creek.


I am going to test this by:checking if we can see the water through the words.


Resources and equipment:paper with sizes of the words, jars,two buckets and a string.


I predict that:I can see the size nine words through the culvert water.

I think this because:it wasn’ t that much rubbish in it and that means people are trying to keep omaru creek healthy.



Results of my tests

Sea Water
Size 9
Tap water
Size 9
Omaru Creek water by culvert
Size 9
Omaru Creek water by bridge
Size 14


My conclusion (what I found out):I found out that the bridge water was the dirtiest.


Why I think this is:because when I went to check it the only sized word I saw was size 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment