Pages

Thursday 7 March 2013

My Tests

On Thursday we did Our writing test about something disappearing and it was fun because I wrote about my cousins shoes disappearing.So Miss Garden told us that we have to be quiet and we have 45 minutes to do our writing test.Then Miss  Garden said we have to do a Introduction, Problem, Action and Resolution.

Yesterday Room 17’s literacy group went to the ICT and Music room for a maths test.Then I came to school and my literacy group was gone so I was think where did they go then I thought about yesterday how Miss Garden said don’t come late because we have a test.As I came to school I saw Enyahlee and Paula on the Imacs and they were doing their side profile.  

The first test we did was the reading test and it was cool too because we get a sheet to read and we can read the story on the Imac. Did you know that I am quite good at reading?I'm good at answering questions and reading the books with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment